Well, it is 6 pm and no word from the geneticist today.
I’m slightly annoyed, but mostly worried. This is actually unlike her to not respond to us–normally she is great about getting back to us right away.
She was supposed to call this morning, and when I hadn’t heard by 2:30 I emailed her. Actually, I emailed at 2:15 even though I was trying to wait until 2:30 (the patience thing is still a work in process). No response or call. I’m going to email again tomorrow around noon and see what’s going on.
This has me worried our results aren’t good, and they found anomalies with our genes, but I’m trying really hard to not think like that. I need to hold onto the hope–that this delay in her getting back to us probably has nothing to do with us and our results are good. That we’ll be able to conceive naturally without a high chance of this happening again.
Just hurry up and wait. Motto of the last 6 months.